Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The 'What Its' have it.

1. What if I didn't go back to college.
2. What if I wasn't adopted.
3. What if this is all a dream.
4. What if there was a zombie apacolypse.
5. What if my Aunt Ruth was alive.
6. What if my Grandpa Johnson was alive.
7. What if I had never met you.
8. What if you never met me.
9. What if the world was 75% land and only 25% water.
10. What if we could change the past.
11. What if we're the aliens.
12. What if Childrens Palace was still around.
13. What if seconds were hours.
14. What if I were famous.
15. What if I just gave up.
16. What if the dinosaurs still roamed the earth.
17. What if the bible was discovered to be fiction.
18. What if we started old and grew young.
19. What if you knew the roadmap to your life.
20. What if farts were a form of greeting someone.
21. What if technology never existed.
22. What if flying cars were a reality.
23. What if we all were the same.
24. What if some books were never written.
25. What if we never aged.
26. What if we communicated without our mouths.
27. What if Jeff Goldblum starred in Caddyshack.
28. What if I grew up somewhere else.
29. What if I was black.
30. What if you knew when you were going to die.
31. What if gods lived among us.
32. What if Star Wars 1-3 was made first with Harrison, Mark, Carrie, etc. and 4-6 was made with Ewan, Hayden, and Natalie second.
33. What if we could fly.
34. What if I was a superhero.
35. What if World War 3 started today.
36. What if the carpet was pulled out from under you.
37. What if you really were the way you perceived yourself.
38. What if you could tap into the other 90% of your brain power.
39. What if weeks were 8 days.
40. What if night was considered daytime.
41. What if we knew where the Jetsons house was originally attached.
42. What if there were no names.
43. What if being sober was considered doing drugs.
44. What if being colorblind was normal.
45. What if I had gone into teaching.
46. What if our minds were like Johnny Numonics.
47. What if we lived underwater and they lived on land.
48. What if imagination was illegal.
49. What if I became a monk.
50. What if money was still sea shells.

1 comment:

Genesis8 said...

Your 'What If' things are very cool and fun.